This popular herb is used in a variety of Mediterranean and Asian dishes, ranging from creamy sauces to light, herbaceous salads and spicy curries. Ingredients that are complimented by the addition of basil include meats like chicken and beef, olive oil, eggs, tomatoes, and herbs like rosemary, thyme, and oregano.
Import Iranian Basil
- Country of origin: Iran
- Balssi herbs grow in temperate climates.
- Application: The most common use of basil is for cooking, such as in tomato sauce, pesto, or vinegars. But it also can be sprinkled over salads and sliced tomatoes, either whole or chopped. Actually, don’t chop the leaves, but tear them instead for the most flavor.
- Dried Balssi herbs are flaked.
- Dried Balssi herbs are washed 3 times by the machine, and dried by the cold wind of the machine.
- Balssi is a company that produces dried herbs.
- This product includes an export certificate.
How to use
You can apply Balssi Dried Herbs in your dish directly or freshen them by soaking in lukewarm water for 45 mins. For liquid meals or stews, add the soaked dried herbs either at the beginning of cooking, or about 20 minutes before the end.
History of Basil
How to order
Talk to our sales experts via WhatsApp