Black pepper (Piper nigrum) is a flowering vine in the family Piperaceae, cultivated for its fruit, known as a peppercorn, which is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning. Black pepper is the world’s most traded spice, and is one of the most common spices added to cuisines around the world.
Import Black Pepper
- Country of origin: India & China
- Application: Use black pepper as an ingredient in recipes to add flavor and spice to meats, fish, vegetables, salad dressings, soups, stir-fries, pasta, and more. You can also add a dash of black pepper to scrambled eggs, avocado toast, fruit, and dipping sauces for a spicy kick.
Packaging in Iran
- This Balssi spice is powdered.
- Balssi is a company that produces spices.
- This product includes an export certificate.