The cayenne pepper is a type of Capsicum annuum. It is usually a moderately hot chili pepper used to flavor dishes. Cayenne is used in cooking spicy dishes either as a powder or in its whole form. It is also used as an herbal supplement.
Import Cayenne (Red Pepper)
- Country of origin: India & China
- Application: Cayenne pepper is widely used in Mexican, Asian, Indian, and Southern cooking, among others. Just a pinch adds a sweet-spicy heat to an entire pot of beans, enchilada sauce, fried chicken, or even mac n’ cheese. It also adds a nice kick to egg dishes and dry-rubs for meat and seafood.
Packaging in Iran
- This Balssi spice is powdered.
- Balssi is a company that produces spices.
- This product includes an export certificate.
How to use
You can add it to meat, chicken, soup, stew, fish and so on … as a flavoring.
History of cayenne (Red Pepper)
How to order
Talk to our sales experts via WhatsApp