Celery is part of the Apiaceae family. Its crunchy stalks make the vegetable a popular low-calorie snack, and it may provide a range of health benefits. The fiber in celery can benefit the digestive and cardiovascular systems.
Import Iranian Celery
- Country of origin: Iran
- Balssi herbs grow in temperate climates.
- Application: Celery, due to its crunchy texture and distinctive flavor, makes it a popular addition to salads and sandwiches. Cucumber, Capsicum and Celery Salad is the perfect example of how a simple salad can be made with celery. 2. Carrots, onions and celery is a winner combination that forms the base for many recipes and soups.
- Dried Balssi herbs are flaked.
- Dried Balssi herbs are washed 3 times by the machine, and dried by the cold wind of the machine.
- Balssi is a company that produces dried herbs.
- This product includes an export certificate.
How to use
You can apply Balssi Dried Herbs in your dish directly or freshen them by soaking in lukewarm water for 45 mins. For liquid meals or stews, add the soaked dried herbs either at the beginning of cooking, or about 20 minutes before the end.
History of Celery
How to order
Talk to our sales experts via WhatsApp