Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamomum. Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavouring additive in a wide variety of cuisines, sweet and savoury dishes, breakfast cereals, snackfoods, tea and traditional foods.
- Country of origin: India & China
- Application: Possibly most the common baking spice, Cinnamon is used in cakes, cookies, and desserts throughout the world. Cinnamon is also used in savory chicken and lamb dishes from the Middle East. In American cooking, Cinnamon is often paired with apples and used in other fruit and cereal dishes.
Packaging in Iran
- This Balssi spice is stick.
- Balssi is a company that produces spices.
- This product includes an export certificate.
How to use
History of cinnamon
How to order
Talk to our sales experts via WhatsApp