Coriander is an annual herb in the family Apiaceae. It is also known as Chinese parsley, dhania or cilantro. All parts of the plant are edible, but the fresh leaves and the dried seeds are the parts most traditionally used in cooking.
Import Coriander Seed
- Country of origin: India & China
- Application: You can buy coriander in seeds or ground up into a brown powdered spice. Coriander is often used in Spanish, Mexican, Latin and Indian cuisine. It’s a common ingredient in spice rubs, marinades, chilis, sauces, soups and curries and works well with onions, bell peppers, tomatoes and potatoes.
Packaging in Iran
- This Balssi spice is powdered.
- Balssi is a company that produces spices.
- This product includes an export certificate.
How to use
History of coriander seed
How to order
Talk to our sales experts via WhatsApp