This product has a small volume and is very tonic for the body, its sweet taste makes people who want to eat something during their work, both meet the needs of their body and enjoy this taste themselves. Many people enjoy the taste of coconut, but because of the difficulty in opening it, they can not consume this fruit every day, so the use of dried coconut can make these people always use this fruit.
Dried fruit generally contains a lot of fiber and is a great source of antioxidants, especially polyphenols. Polyphenol antioxidants are associated with health benefits such as improved blood flow, better digestive health, decreased oxidative damage and reduced risk of many diseases.
Import Dried Coconut
- Country of origin: Islands of southeast Asia
The dried fruits of Balssi Company are selected from the best orchards.
- Packaging in Iran
- Application: Dried coconut is delicious eaten by itself as a snack, added to hot or cold cereal, and as an addition to baked goods. It can also be used in smoothies, sprinkled on salads, or stirred into sautéed vegetables. It is also a common ingredient in Thai and Indian dishes.
- Dried Balssi fruits are chopped.
- Dried Balssi fruits are washed 3 times by the machine, and dried by the hot wind of the machine.
- Balssi is a company that produces dried fruits.
- This product includes an export certificate.
How to use
You can use dried fruits as a snack, it could be a good idea to eat it at office, at school, at trip, and so on…
History of dried coconut
How to order
Talk to our sales experts via WhatsApp