Not only are dried pears easy to make and delicious, but the resulting strips are also surprisingly versatile: they can be eaten as a simple snack (their texture, crisp at first but gradually turning chewy in your mouth, makes them quite satisfying), they can be served with cheese (especially washed rind and blue).
Dried fruit generally contains a lot of fiber and is a great source of antioxidants, especially polyphenols. Polyphenol antioxidants are associated with health benefits such as improved blood flow, better digestive health, decreased oxidative damage and reduced risk of many diseases.
Import Iranian Dried Pear
- Country of origin: Iran
- The dried fruits of Balssi Company are selected from the best orchards.
- Packaging in Iran
- Application: Dried pears contain a decent amount of fiber, with 3 grams per quarter-cup serving. Fiber is essential for your digestive health, and can help to prevent constipation. The fiber in dried pears helps lower your LDL cholesterol (“bad cholesterol”) which can reduce your risk of heart diseases.
- Dried Balssi fruits are chopped.
- Dried Balssi fruits are washed 3 times by the machine, and dried by the hot wind of the machine.
- Balssi is a company that produces dried fruits.
- This product includes an export certificate.
How to use
You can use dried fruits as a snack, it could be a good idea to eat it at office, at school, at trip, and so on…
History of dried pear
How to order
Talk to our sales experts via WhatsApp