Dried mango is a ready to eat healthy snack for all age groups. Dried mango also tastes delicious when it is soaked in water , juices and yogurt. Dried mangoes are also added to curries , chutneys, compotes , cereals, muesli and cakes.
Dried fruit generally contains a lot of fiber and is a great source of antioxidants, especially polyphenols. Polyphenol antioxidants are associated with health benefits such as improved blood flow, better digestive health, decreased oxidative damage and reduced risk of many diseases.
Import Dried Mango
- Country of origin: Philippines
- The dried fruits of Balssi Company are selected from the best orchards.
- Packaging in Iran
- Application: Since the snack is high in both soluble and insoluble fiber, dried mango helps to stabilize blood sugar levels, increase absorption, and may help reduce cholesterol. These are just a few dried mango benefits as it can also aid in healthy digestion and weight loss.
- Dried Balssi fruits are chopped.
- Dried Balssi fruits are washed 3 times by the machine, and dried by the hot wind of the machine.
- Balssi is a company that produces dried fruits.
- This product includes an export certificate.
How to use
You can use dried fruits as a snack, it could be a good idea to eat it at office, at school, at trip, and so on…
History of dried mango
The earliest recorded mention of dried fruits can be found in Mesopotamian tablets dating to about 1700 B.C., which contain what are probably the oldest known written recipes. Traditional dried fruits are types of dried fruits that are either sun-dried or dehydrated in wind tunnels.