Nutmeg is the seed or ground spice of several species of the genus Myristica. Myristica fragrans is a dark-leaved evergreen tree cultivated for two spices derived from its fruit: nutmeg, from its seed, and mace, from the seed covering. It is also a commercial source of an essential oil and nutmeg butter.
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Application: You can use nutmeg powder as a spice in your favorite foods. In addition to spices, nutmeg also has healing properties and can be used as a tea for medicinal and health applications.
Packaging in Iran
- This Balssi spice is powdered.
- Balssi is a company that produces spices.
- This product includes an export certificate.
How to use
History of Nutmeg
How to order
Talk to our sales experts via WhatsApp