Dried oranges are an all natural treat. These dried orange slices are simply wonderful to snack on or to add to beverages such as tea. They have an invigorating citrus taste and aroma. Packed with vitamin C and antioxidants, dried oranges are a healthy addition to your diet.
Dried fruit generally contains a lot of fiber and is a great source of antioxidants, especially polyphenols. Polyphenol antioxidants are associated with health benefits such as improved blood flow, better digestive health, decreased oxidative damage and reduced risk of many diseases.
Import Iranian Dried Orange
- Country of origin: Iran
- The dried fruits of Balssi Company are selected from the best orchards.
- Packaging in Iran
- Application: You can use your dried orange wheels to flavor a simple hot tea, chopped up and added to soups/stews, pureed into a powder and mixed with herbs and spices to create a custom rub for meats and seafood, or you can even mix it with other whole spices like cinnamon sticks and star anise for a fragrant and homemade.
- Dried Balssi fruits are chopped.
- Dried Balssi fruits are washed 3 times by the machine, and dried by the hot wind of the machine.
- Balssi is a company that produces dried fruits.
- This product includes an export certificate.
How to use
You can use dried fruits as a snack, it could be a good idea to eat it at office, at school, at trip, and so on…
History of dried orange
The earliest recorded mention of dried fruits can be found in Mesopotamian tablets dating to about 1700 B.C., which contain what are probably the oldest known written recipes. Traditional dried fruits are types of dried fruits that are either sun-dried or dehydrated in wind tunnels.
How to order
Talk to our sales experts via WhatsApp