Dried persimmon is a type of traditional dried fruit snack in East Asia. It is traditionally made in the winter, by air drying Oriental persimmon. It is also used to make wine, put in traditional tea, and in creating other desserts.
Dried fruit generally contains a lot of fiber and is a great source of antioxidants, especially polyphenols. Polyphenol antioxidants are associated with health benefits such as improved blood flow, better digestive health, decreased oxidative damage and reduced risk of many diseases.
Import Iranian Dried Persimmon
- Country of origin: Iran
- The dried fruits of Balssi Company are selected from the best orchards.
- Packaging in Iran
- Application: Dried persimmons are fantastic on their own, perhaps accompanied with a steaming cup of green tea. It’s also an interesting addition to the cheeseboard and work very well chopped up in scones and almond biscotti.
- Dried Balssi fruits are chopped.
- Dried Balssi fruits are washed 3 times by the machine, and dried by the hot wind of the machine.
- Balssi is a company that produces dried fruits.
- This product includes an export certificate.
How to use
You can use dried fruits as a snack, it could be a good idea to eat it at office, at school, at trip, and so on…
History of dried persimmon
How to order
Talk to our sales experts via WhatsApp