They contain many vitamins and minerals, in addition to fiber and antioxidants that may help reduce your risk of several chronic diseases. You can consume plums fresh or dried. Dried plums, are known for improving several health conditions, including constipation and osteoporosis.
Dried fruit generally contains a lot of fiber and is a great source of antioxidants, especially polyphenols. Polyphenol antioxidants are associated with health benefits such as improved blood flow, better digestive health, decreased oxidative damage and reduced risk of many diseases.
Import Iranian Dried Plum
- Country of origin: Iran
- The dried fruits of Balssi Company are selected from the best orchards.
- Packaging in Iran
- Application: Plums and prunes are rich in antioxidants, which are helpful for reducing inflammation and protecting your cells from damage by free radicals. They are particularly high in polyphenol antioxidants, which have positive effects on bone health and may help reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
- Dried Balssi fruits are chopped.
- Dried Balssi fruits are washed 3 times by the machine, and dried by the hot wind of the machine.
- Balssi is a company that produces dried fruits.
- This product includes an export certificate.
How to use
You can use dried fruits as a snack, it could be a good idea to eat it at office, at school, at trip, and so on…
History of dried plum
The earliest recorded mention of dried fruits can be found in Mesopotamian tablets dating to about 1700 B.C., which contain what are probably the oldest known written recipes. Traditional dried fruits are types of dried fruits that are either sun-dried or dehydrated in wind tunnels.
How to order
Talk to our sales experts via WhatsApp