You can use powdered turmeric as a spice in your favorite foods. Turmeric is a very useful spice that is used in almost all foods. Turmeric gives a great taste to food and the removal of this spice is almost impossible for Iranian food, so after salt, turmeric is the best-selling spice in Iran.
- Country of origin: India & China
- Application: Rice, quinoa, bulgur and couscous all mingle well with turmeric. Popular rice pilafs like this Texas Spanish Rice get their golden hue from turmeric. Adding cracked pepper significantly increases the effectiveness of turmeric, so be sure to add a dash of black pepper to the mix!
Packaging in Iran
- This Balssi spice is powdered.
- Balssi is a company that produces spices.
- This product includes an export certificate.
How to use
You can add it to your stew, meat, chicken for better color and taste.
History of turmeric
The use of turmeric dates back nearly 4000 years to the Vedic culture in India, where it was used as a culinary spice and had some religious significance. It probably reached China by 700 ad, East Africa by 800 ad, West Africa by 1200 ad, and Jamaica in the eighteenth century.
How to order
Talk to our sales experts via WhatsApp